Learning web development is a great skill in the modern day, someone who would like to take the web development route may not know where to start.
You can learn web development for free from a variety of online resources. Here are some popular options to get you started:
- Coursera and edX: While they offer paid courses, both Coursera and edX also provide free courses on web development from top universities and institutions. You can audit the courses for free, but certification may require payment.Websites:
- YouTube: YouTube has countless web development tutorials and channels dedicated to teaching web development, including Traversy Media, The Net Ninja, and Academind.
- GitHub: GitHub hosts numerous open-source web development projects. You can explore the code and contribute to projects to learn by doing.Website: https://github.com/
- Stack Overflow: While primarily a Q&A platform, Stack Overflow has a wealth of information on web development. You can search for answers to your questions or ask your own.Website: https://stackoverflow.com/
- CSS-Tricks: This website is focused on CSS and front-end development. It provides tutorials, articles, and a forum for web developers.Website: https://css-tricks.com/
Remember that learning web development is an iterative process, so practice is crucial. Start with the basics, work on small projects, and gradually build your skills. Additionally, consider joining web development communities and forums to connect with others and seek help when needed.
If you would like us to help you take further steps, please get in touch with us and we will see what we can help you with.